Friday Sunset West Coast USA 46 North Lattitude(more or Less)


























- I got a hunch or a premonition or feeling Pallas Athene (the warrior Princess), Chiron (the wound), Mars, and Venus  all in Pisces is contributing to some kind of #NoDapl Victory with some change in Donald Trump's stubborn heart knowing better to continue polluting/contaminating/destroying America's water supply.

- I feel the Moon going from Aries into Taurus.  It seems there's this aggressive energy one moment of  get er' done as fast as I can, and then there's almost an immediate wtf?  However long it takes.  I don't care. I felt it earlier today.

- Something about that stellium in Pisces has got me in a dreamy state like someone spiked my coffee with nyquil.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is how a cult treats Inquiry about their reclusive Cash Cow: proving my point MOST Commercial Astrologers are absolute FRAUDS