Some more interesting information. corrections need to be made



DISCLAIMER: There's nothing "scarcity" about researching the validity of a massive elaborate claimer of esoteric hermetic and occult knowledge who commercializes it and seasons it with little sleazy good flavored disinformation turds that dupe people, especially if it inspires me to seek better sources.  Its kind of saddening when I think of what the astrology seems to be saying about this guy and my chronic endless penchant to pick on him.   A lot of his videos are a good useful bunch of information.  





He admitted his birthday, his moon & Mercury opposition placements, the fact that he is Pisces Rising (A.C.),  His Saturn, Mars, & Jupiter placement.  So this is within 30 degrees if he was born in Missouri where he says he is based out of now.

 I don't want to give this asshole anymore publicity than I already have.  This is only an estimate based on what he's told his audience on youtube.

He's obviously a sun Capricorn to me with forked double speak neurolinguistic programming techniques done pretty damn well and calculating, quite capable of exploiting people, especially if he's getting paid fiat currency.


Saturn in Gemini in my chart might just be what is driving me to point out some shit.





MAITREYA SOFTWARE SIDEREAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is how a cult treats Inquiry about their reclusive Cash Cow: proving my point MOST Commercial Astrologers are absolute FRAUDS