pre-Emptive other Summer Solstice Ritual Sneak Preview Saturn Moon Matrix

  Words Cannot describe the EPIC Irony.  Its not that either Goat Woman or Crab Woman here are the ones I really have any residual romantic attachment too, I've encountered way more attractive genuine heart throbs in personality and beauty. Neither of them are any kind of main feature of my Infatuations nor obsessions now nor really ever.  Eagle Point, Oregon was where another fake Bahai pervert family allegedly was. Its a town not far away from Howard Prairie Lake where Goat woman's  Mom proposed her family adopt me in 1984.   It would be kind of cool, if especially if I were to have an early demise, this Cardinal Earth & Water pair would agree to somehow get to know each other as friends and swap stories of the woes of being little fucking Blond Bombshells and all that "male privilege" I've had all my life (yeah right). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer