UPDATE 09-11-2019 Noteworthy SUN Geminis & adverse Gemini Placements in my lifetime



Gemini Orou"Boris" Effect  on emdr / wrem manipulator.  Eating your own ass.  

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyCigpmrZN0

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEochKffA4A

 

 

BORIS BOP - Boris Johnson x Stormzy's Vossi Bop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grjSMgpkKRg














A Clockwork Orange: The Glamorous Psychopath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKY09vZWj88

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKY09vZWj88



  
Add caption











Interesting SLANT about Donald Trump putting people in competition to others:


 ROBERT PHOENIX 17:30 + mark



9-11-19 Fifteen Minutes Ov Flame -- The Ghosts of 9/11  








"you must follow the instructions to "be in complete control" or "be incomplete" and "controlled"? follow the doublespeak and connect the dots along with the monarch butterfly, the sigils.





2nd of April 2017 IMPORTANT LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLKf... Successful Description of the pathology of Caller Carol of Fat Gelding Ranch and her Vicarious Tools "Why So Many Girls Are Obsessed With Horses (MGTOW) " MID GEMINI 1948! I FEEL SORRY FOR HER HUSBAND AND SONS and I DON'T ENVY OR FEEL JEALOUS OF EITHER ONE OF THEM FOR ANY REASON EVER AGAIN. https://bahaipdxwitness1984.wordpress... Go ahead and tell the family and friends of James Chasse, Jose Mejia Poot, Kelly Thomas that the cops are people Carol. Say that to them to their face. I DARE YOU! In Memory of my Calico Cat Checkers. who disappeared from fat gelding ranch like a lot of other cats under suspicious circumstances. ALIEN BOY : The Life and Death of James Chasse, Kelly Thomas Trailer [Documentary - 2014] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCSre... Where's the Justice for Kelly Thomas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNqr4... Somber Anniversary: A Decade Since the Police Shooting of Jose Mejia Poot http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/B... the irony of a dark reality of some cops: https://www.youtube.com/results?searc... It's now over 3 years after caller Carol calls Ground Zero Radio on November 13th 2011 to tell Clyde Lewis and his audience to see police “as people” at the last day of Occupy Portland. When she hypocritically made very clear to me police are nothing more than her vicarious tools. Carol was one of many of those first generation arrogant baby boomer bahais who burried her head in the sand. Carol, May you have a happy retirement at your place of business which appropriately should be named “fat gelding ranch” And if you or your husband and any other cowards like you should so happen to be hospitalized or bedridden in your golden years . . . wouldn't it be terrible if the nurses there were to slip you something in your beverages? Like you did to my orange juice in 1988? (And probably many other times from 1986 through 1988)

MORE About Ann Fillmore’s W.R.E.M / EMDR and a lot of the branded versions of hypnosis where the client sits in confusion and dizziness moving eyes back and forth at something the practitioner is wiggling is voodoo access to the Subconscious / Unconscious subliminal and open to suggestibility. Its total submission and at complete mercy to be mindfucked. I wouldn’t put it past this kind of practice to be something invented out of a CIA torture chamber. Its an obvious information gathering method for the practitioner and of not much benefit to the client unless client does it on to himself in private. Ann Fillmore https://www.facebook.com/ann.fillmore.9?fref=ts is an ex-Bahai who was privy to a lot of sordid information about bahais in portland during the late 1980's and early 1990's through her Rapid Eye Movement therapy sessions. This is the issue where Ann Fillmore and I part ways as she is entirely for more gun control in America, but not really: Gun Control in 47 Seconds Stefan Molyneux https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv7ZXLU51Hs In a message dated 1/3/2014 1:47:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bahaipdxwitness1984@aol.com writes: W.R.E.M. CLIENT feed back. Ann, I really don't know how you helped me beyond giving me a glimpse of certain areas of concern in my life that needed to be addressed. WREMS therapy was a glimpse of a lot of work that needed to be done. And it was kind of like looking down at the edge of a large cliff. Thank you for that glimpse, but shame on you for not warning me of the potential danger of that cliff. I'm not certain to what degree you conspired with My mother, my foster stepparents from Clackamas county, to cajole me into a nuthouse in 1996, but IF YOU DID, and you had similar animosity towards clients such as me, I think there is a certain level of accountability that you need to reflect on and own up to in your private time in your own way. I'm not asking for apologies, just humility. Do you understand foster step parents between 1986 through 1988. ("H a.k.a. "fat gelding ranch") was my home. I was there scared to say a damn thing about what happened between 1977 through 1982 with all the hazing of public schools and rivalry with my step siblings, and stigma of experiencing that perverted shit, because the local bahai communities in the Portland metro area were in complete denial of the weird older kids I was left alone with in Milwaukie, Oregon periodically between 1977 and 1982. From 1977 through 1984 The Bahai Community of Milwaukie Oregon U.S.A. along with certain individuals from neighboring Bahai communities of Clackamas County and Portland were criminally negligent with some of their children. At least one of these abusive older kids, now well 40 into adulthood, proudly boasts on his social media hints of exploiting & grooming little boys like he did to me. No one seems to give a fuck. You should know something about the psychology of scumbags like this. And SO IF you Ann, if you did indeed conspire with my cowardly mamby pamby parents and step parents to vicariously have the cops fuck up my head more in 1996 and get me hauled of to the nutward. You of all people to whom I hinted what happened to me way back in 1990 and 1995, you only delayed the conviction of this motherfucker even more. What the fuck did you care to do so no future abuse occurs from your victimized clients beyond wiggle your hand in front their faces for 2 or 3 60 minute sessions, give them a hug, play relaxation, take your money, and send them on their merry confused ways? Isn't a true therapist suppose to report crimes or at least give support on how the client does so? [ESPECIALLY WHEN A CHILD IS ALLEGEDLY BEING HARMED] I came to you Ann as an 18 year old young man desperate, worried, demoralized and afraid of my future. And I did the same as a 23 year old. It has literally taken decades since then to have enough individuality not to cling to "vicarious atonement". I don't regret going to you for help, but w.r.e.m.s with you was a very small piece to the puzzle of healing myself and all the constant vigilance involved. - bahaipdxwitness1984@aol.com ------------------------ UUzul@aol.com (Ann Fillmore) writes: You must understand that in 1992, I formally withdrew from the Baha'i religion and stopped all contact with anyone in that faith because when I went on pilgrimage in 1989 to Haifa, I lodged a FORMAL COMPLAINT with as high an official as I could get to at the House of Justice about the vicious cases of sexual abuse and other child abuse going on in the Portland area community. And what I suspected was throughout the Baha'i community worldwide. 1st. Because of the complete lack of oversight of caretakers exactly as you experienced. 2nd. Because when a complaint, such as I made over and over - not in your case as I didn't knowabout it, but in an actually more horrific case in Portland that I had to try and help with --- not only was nothing done about it, I was told not to report it to the authorities! I can't tell you the outcome of that case but it was awful. 3rd. And finally because of the way men were constantly being the ones put in charge of making major decisions and how these men were NOT screened for past criminal / sex offender records. NOT ONE SINGLE THING WAS EVER DONE TO ANSWER MY COMPLAINT to THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF HOUSE OF JUSTICE IN HAIFA OR TO TAKE STEPS TO FIX THE PROBLEM -- I gave them 2 years to make amends and NOTHING HAPPENED -- they remained in total denial of the problem. You want humility? I was so angry I could barely function for almost a year. I had closed my office and moved away. I did set up a WREMS class online (on AOL WOMEN'S area) and it ran successfully for 7 years until the summer of 2001 when AOL closed the WOMEN's area down. It was not WREMS which put you in the nut house -- it was probably what kept you from the same fate as the other case which made me leave the Baha'is. And you don't remember, but I did tell you about the cliff and I always tell people who use WREMS that it is a technique you do for yourself, by yourself. After you learn to do WREMS, it is then up to you how you use it. And you should have kept on using it. I suspect when you were put in care, they dosed you with a lot of meds -- and such meds are deadly. So, Client -- if you want to vent your anger, do it at others -- not me. I did my best to help, but I was up against a horrific situation. 41 At least you are alive. Ann Ann Fillmore • Author at Author - WAY OF ESCAPE, mystery novels


Damien Hirst: Astrological Article and Chart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer