UPDATED 01-12-20 10:55 pm Robert Phoenix doesn't like my comments anymore

I still love this man http://www.robertphoenix.com/content/


 as a similiar aspect brother (We're both Virgo Suns with Scorpio A.C.'s)  who is a far better Astrologer than most youtube astrologers.    Robert puts out that good ole' red blooded American balls w/ a California Surfer dude tone on his astrological observations with some serious efforts to confront detracting trolls in real time, making that fussy bald Cancerian gun grabbing redcoat Limey ole' bitchy guy (w/ the same Julian Assange's solar return point) seem just like he is.  Illustration: Archetype Shadow Cat (my natal Pluto conjunct Robert Phoenix's natal Sun) + my LEO & Aquarius  Axis ( similiar to Actress Amy Poehler) That synastry is intense.  In the words of 1 of Robert's Dorky fucking born 1960 peer Astrologers (Das Goravani Taurus Sun & Pisces Moon (Das reminds me of another 1971 born Taurus Sun / Pisces Moon  1/2 Persian 1/2 White  1 shot wonder fanatasy fiction author I know)  famous last words from Das Goravani from me trolling him for being such an antiquated neo-Hari Krishna Caste System elitist dork: "WHAT AM I TO YOU? 1 of YOUR TOYS IN YOUR SADISTIC PLAYHOUSE?"  &  I have to answer  I don't fucking know, but it sure is fun discovering peoples subtle nuances and the high art of little gaslighting pranks to deflate someone else's extraordinary overinflated Ego before they burst tragically by means of someone truly far more cruel and sadistic than me. 
Q

ROBERT PHOENIX D.O.B 1960  SUN ~ 29.5 Virgo & A.C. ~ 29 Scorpio  Libra Moon 
8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer