Updated 09-27-2021 Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon Woman Virgo Sun, Leo Moon Man Axis "If you could read my mind" song by Gordon Lightfoot Someone's 50th birthday (02-23-2021) in the world's Tribute

Lament from  a mysterious Ancient adolescent heart throb   from 36 years ago to the day AND all those natural born living women peers of hers going through Menopause.   This post is more grieving loneliness. 

https://bahaipdxwitness1984.wordpress.com/2021/09/26/a-time-machine-moment-23rd-of-february-1985-a-l-m-s-14th-birthday-sellwood-oregon/



Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon Woman Virgo Sun, Leo Moon Man Axis re-visited


If you had some mad head over heals crush in your Youth that you always felt needed to be pursued,  

 

but you were too immature at the time or perhaps your parents were too much of an  abusive trainwreck catastrophe,  or there was some incompatibility that fate separated all that beautiful youth and young adulthood to wither away,

 

to the point where you find yourself hating yourself for failing pure hearted interaction with that individual, but you never really knew her and

 

yet you find yourself wondering about that individual 36 years later, there might be A GOOD astrological reason for THAT beautiful person touching your heart.  This woman is a total Moon & Sun reciprocation of Virgo Sun & Leo Moon. What an awesome intense mystery and its entirely up to her and her family to find this post someday and reflect on WHY for the LOVE OF GOD or  HOW it is inevitable to completely hate the world  because beautiful circumstances of pure hearted man connected to pure hearted woman sometimes seem so absolutely transient and impermanent and unnattainably irrepairably unrepeatable.

 

IF YOU COULD READ MY MIND - (Gordon Lightfoot / Lyrics)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-HUpMv3E_E

 

  borrowing a Hunter S. Thompson Quote" no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world."

 

This song "if you could read my mind" by Gordon Lightfoot speaks my heart of having some mad head over heals crush over a girl 6 months older than me in my Youth that I always felt needed to be proclaimed with songs, poetry, and music such as this one, to dignify the intense fire of that attraction I didn't know how to express because at the time I was too immature and my parents & step parents were too much of an abusive train wreck catastrophe, or there was some incompatibility that fate separated all that beautiful youth and young adulthood to wither away and separate the ability to love and be loved in return away.  Its easy to find myself hating myself for failing pure hearted interaction with her, never really getting to know each other, other than an intense permanent psychic imprint of head over heals crush that's part of my soul, a fire, that need be re-routed and redirected to absolute annihilation of all that hinders that once in a lifetime failed opportunity of optimal ideal circumstances. 


 

 


"If You Could Read My Mind"

If you could read my mind, love
What a tale my thoughts could tell
Just like an old-time movie
About a ghost from a wishing well
In a castle dark or a fortress strong
With chains upon my feet
You know that ghost is me
And I will never be set free
As long as I'm a ghost that you can't see


If I could read your mind, love
What a tale your thoughts could tell
Just like a paperback novel
The kind the drugstores sell
When you reach the part where the heartaches come
The hero would be me
But heroes often fail
And you won't read that book again
Because the ending's just too hard to take

I'd walk away like a movie star
Who gets burned in a three-way script
Enter number two
A movie queen to play the scene
Of bringing all the good things out in me
But for now love, let's be real
I never thought I could act this way
And I've got to say that I just don't get it
I don't know where we went wrong
But the feeling's gone and I just can't get it back

If you could read my mind, love
What a tale my thoughts could tell
Just like an old-time movie
'Bout a ghost from a wishin' well
In a castle dark or a fortress strong
With chains upon my feet
But stories always end
And if you read between the lines
You'll know that I'm just tryin' to understand
The feelings that you lack
I never thought I could feel this way
And I've got to say that I just don't get it
I don't know where we went wrong
But the feeling's gone and I just can't get it back



---------------------------------------------------------------

re: these lyrics to "If you could Read my mind " You know that ghost is me
And I will never be set free
As long as I'm a ghost that you can't see
"

 

that is not entirely true

and "the ghost"



that I proverbially am can own up to the fact that it is entirely his own responsibility to set himself free,  needs no one's approval no else's appreciation except the Love of a Loving Masculine and Feminine Loving Divine God connected to Goddess far beyond words to describe:

'Abdu'l-Bahá has also expressed as an organic, universal principle the equality of men and women. Now man and woman are the dual, inter-acting forces produced from the one unity, life, which still controls their duality so that it cannot ever quite become separateness.

"Physical separateness only the more closely binds the bodies of imagination and desire. Man in nature realizes himself by contrast with woman, and woman in nature realizes herself by contrast with man. Thus any extreme development in one produces an extreme development in the other, so that an equilibrium of thought and emotion is always maintained. The combative type of man tends to produce the dependent, undeveloped woman, and the dependent, undeveloped woman tends to produce the combative type of man. In the same manner, the materialistic business man tends to produce the woman parasite, and the reverse is also true. For man in nature sees himself by reflection in woman, and woman in nature sees herself by reflection in man. Thus any imperfection in one is conveyed to the other, whence it returns augmented, and so on without end. Only the power of the Holy Spirit can create the one perfect mirror of reality for these imperfect images of being; for the Holy Spirit turns will and desire upward to a body of consciousness where sex does not exist. In this age, as the spiritual reality becomes more and more evident, the negative and disastrous influences of sex-that is, sex as the end of will and the aim of desire-steadily diminishes; and this is the cause of the freedom of women in this age. Were we conscious of the inner significances of being, we should behold in the freedom of women one of the most obvious evidences of the presence of the Holy Spirit in human affairs, and an evidence of inestimable importance. Without the true freedom of woman there can be no end of war and ignorance and disease, for only by the freedom of woman can man likewise become free. "http://www.bahairesearch.com/english/Baha'i/Authoritative_Baha'i/Abdu'l-Baha/SOW_-_Star_of_the_West/Star%20of%20the%20West%20-%20%207.aspx



 -------------------------------------------------------------

https://bahai-library.com/bahai_marriage_family_compilation


https://reference.bahai.org/en/t/b/GWB/gwb-60.html

 

Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh

Pages 117-118

LX: My captivity can bring on Me no shame….


My captivity can bring on Me no shame. Nay, by My life, it conferreth on Me glory. That which can make Me ashamed is the conduct of such 118 of My followers as profess to love Me, yet in fact follow the Evil One. They, indeed, are of the lost.
When the time set for this Revelation was fulfilled, and He Who is the Day Star of the world appeared in ‘Iráq, He bade His followers observe that which would sanctify them from all earthly defilements. Some preferred to follow the desires of a corrupt inclination, while others walked in the way of righteousness and truth, and were rightly guided.


Say: He is not to be numbered with the people of Bahá who followeth his mundane desires, or fixeth his heart on things of the earth. He is My true follower who, if he come to a valley of pure gold, will pass straight through it aloof as a cloud, and will neither turn back, nor pause. Such a man is, assuredly, of Me. From his garment the Concourse on high can inhale the fragrance of sanctity…. 

 

And if he met the fairest and most comely of women, he would not feel his heart seduced by the least shadow of desire for her beauty. Such an one, indeed, is the creation of spotless chastity. Thus instructeth you the Pen of the Ancient of Days, as bidden by your Lord, the Almighty, the All-Bountiful.  -

Bahá’u’lláh 

 ABOUT THAT "FAIREST and MOST COMELY OF WOMEN"  I can possibly imagine! Miss A.L.M.

 

The synchronicity of her Initials "Definition of alms

1 : something (such as money or food) given freely to relieve the poor distributing alms to the needy"

 

, as I remember her.  We're talking a 13 year old disparaged boy in Autumn of 1984 through Spring of 1985  in a household of  step parents and their 2 adolescent children where I was clearly unfavored, preening away from REALITY of the absurdity of the true sitiuation I was in.  And so I'm still trying to preen after that memory of the Fantasy as though its a Legend that's Mythical and Epic because it is an epic tragedy and heart throb. She had long hair with Tawny&Red sparkly highlights and medium brown roots with the 80's hair spray head hairstyle!  

But that fantasy woman, that thorough comprehensive abolute GLAMOUR,  that projection, that mad CUIRIOSITY of a bizarre undescribable sensation of bordering on narcissistic entitlement,  Shields and anesthesizes  that pathetic and pitiful existence and inferiority, shame of 1984, longing for affection AND the damn near optimal ideal.  Its such a crutch like Ulysses willfully being tied to his ship So he can hear the pleasant sound of Sirens
 

 
 Reveling at the competitive covetting thought that Miss ALM (the antidote) is my true long lost soul mate with absolute and utter  competitive contempt for the stepsister at the time & all that I perceive as stepSissy's gold digging hollow trophy bimbo glory, as a Rothschild employee, with StepSis's fabulous horror at witnessing a man who threw himself into the fire in total immolation at the epic Burning Man Festivals StepSister attended while she was dressed as Tank Girl gone horribly wrong.

29 Persian Hidden Words  https://www.bahai.org/library/authoritative-texts/bahaullah/hidden-words/

"O Son of Bounty!
Out of the wastes of nothingness, with the clay of My command I made thee to appear, and have ordained for thy training every atom in existence and the essence of all created things. Thus, ere thou didst issue from thy mother’s womb, I destined for thee two founts of gleaming milk, eyes to watch over thee, and hearts to love thee. Out of My loving-kindness, ’neath the shade of My mercy I nurtured thee, and guarded thee by the essence of My grace and favor. And My purpose in all this was that thou mightest attain My everlasting dominion and become worthy of My invisible bestowals. And yet heedless thou didst remain, and when fully grown, thou didst neglect all My bounties and occupied thyself with thine idle imaginings, in such wise that thou didst become wholly forgetful, and, turning away from the portals of the Friend didst abide within the courts of My enemy.  "



not all of the women in the world are blessed with their pairs of "founts of gleaming milk, eyes to watch over thee, and hearts to love thee:"  

gleam milk, watch over, and love equally

some are flat as a pancake, some are perkier than others, some grow more saggy than others, some are proportionally bigger and than others, some get breast cancer and double masectomies (like Christina AppleGate) , some are attached to cruel and mean wicked heartless sluts or frigid prudes, some do horrible things to their own children, some get so pricelessly covetted beyond all hope of playing with a pair . . .etc.

 

 

Lamentations of the beta man.    What kind of loving God puts us here so helplessly under the mercy of such total control of such un chosen parents?  Why does our development and ultimate  reproductive privileges have to be so dependent on securing and satisfying a partner in such finite window of time and opportunity?  That's so contingent on circumstances?

************************************


"Don't You (Forget About Me)"

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhh...

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby

Don't you forget about me
Don't don't don't don't
Don't you forget about me

Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhh...

Don't you try to pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security

Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby

Don't you forget about me
Don't don't don't don't
Don't you forget about me

As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Oh will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call my name
Will you call my name?

I say:
La la la...


MORE OF MY FAVORITE ROMANTIC GLAMOUR MUSIC

 

Braveheart Soundtrack - The Princess Pleads For Wallace's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv3Kxg56Dak&list=PL11CE7C115B111B7F&index=16 



 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer