Pedophile enabling pathology of women




This the true ESOTERIC Krampus (Great Capricorn conjunction 2020) Pathology 101 
https://heterocentricpride.blogspot.com/2020/04/misandrist-feminist-endgame-101-re-poor.html?m=1
RE:  poor sweet 
innocent damsels in distress who F--- & date pedophile guys who want to rape her children:  TRIGGER WARNING HARSH TRUTH: Thank you for being honest that some women are gullible and duped and  that you are now woke up to truth.  I am not a woman and have no clue WTF makes some women never wake up to the truth of sleazy asshole fraudAlpha males.  I suppose no good male father role models?  From the receiving end of once being a boy between age 6 through 10 being a victim of gaypedophilia from mother's boyfriend setting up older stepbrothers to molest me,  I don't understand the drive to get knocked up throwing all caution to the wind so they can get their pu$$ies poked by such scum w/ their dix balls deep in them. I cannot judge deluded mindless single mother bitches who are so deluded.  Sometimes Charles Manson seems like a martyr to me when I really need Jesus Christ to help me forgive my mother.  So I cannot judge.  This story is really kind of the core sad state of affairs of why a lot of survivors of child abuse absolutely hate their parents and feel absolutely elated their 70+ year old patents will rot alone waiting.to die (in lockdown frightened of COVID-19) with none of their adult children  grandchildren ( if they even have any) Along with righreous awakening about the pathology of all that deludes people to go out and fail at family planning so epically.  Sad but True.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer