UPDATE 9-10-2024 DISCLAIMER ROBERT J. KUNTZ old COMPARISON SYNERGY CHALLENGE WITH GARY GYGAX

 UPDATE 9-10-2024 DISCLAIMER

 

 

 

ROBERT KUNTZ'S recent 2024 video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_btYmtG3E&t=0s

 

RE:    LAST COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE: https://bxblackrazor.blogspot.com/2010/07/astrology-of-gary-gygax-part-2.html   which is NOT MY COMMENTS

 

 QUOTE:

   Rob Kuntz July 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM

    An interesting take, not too far off in many matters. I used to cast charts myself for many years (natal, not progressed), nut no longer. Guessing at his tob is problematical. It might be on the net as others have done his chart.

    Now, A challenge if you feel up to it, try my chart in relation to his, keeping in mind these things:

    1) I met him and his family when 13 years of age
    2) I was quickly adopted into the extended family and considered a brother by the children. I ate with them, attended their religion and went through their pain and sorrows and joy.
    4) EGG groomed me from a very early age as a sort of apprentice, though I had no clue then.

    That should do.

    Birth: Elkhorn WI (hospital closest to Lake Geneva)
    Date: 9.23.1955
    Time: 12:16 pm

    If you're not up to it, I will understand. I might be somewhat enlightening, who knows?--RJK
    Reply
    JBJuly 30, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    @ RJK: I can hardly refuse, though "compatibility" reports aren't my forte (my last one was given at my friends' wedding reception - at their request - a couple years back). Let me see what I can do.
    : )
    Reply
    Rob KuntzJuly 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

    Good show. I will be awaiting it when you finish. As for compatibility, that wasn't really the issue, just what light might be shed by my comparing the two-- should have stated that more clearly. Thanks! :)
    Reply


 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is how a cult treats Inquiry about their reclusive Cash Cow: proving my point MOST Commercial Astrologers are absolute FRAUDS