UPDATE 02-23-2021 Head over Heals Heart throb Crushes: revelations of some of the Women I felt most attracted towards in my youth. (Now not so much)


UPDATE THIS POST: https://astrologyobservations.blogspot.com/2021/02/someones-50th-birthday-in-worlds-tribute.html

 

borrowing a Hunter S. Thompson Quote" no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world."

 

 

  In Sellwood Middle School Portland Oregon Autumn 1984 through 1985 when I had just turned 13 years old, there was such uncertainty and confusion beyond   much of an ability to express anything worth anything to anyone at that age to where that's kind a moment of time so preciously important to build a time machine in my mind to reach out and attain the unattainable to reclaim, heal, restore, and grieve of that primal "boy" starting to become man witnessing a head over heals attractive "girl" starting to become woman that was priceless and precious,

absolutely beautifully a

highly addictive, sense of mysterious, unknown

 

phantasm

 

 to preen at that memory,

that dissociative identity anesthetic of perceiving paradise;   within a glamour of fantasy;  

 

 as refuge from the horror of Epic Tragedy.

 https://bahaipdxwitness1984.wordpress.com/2020/11/05/https-archive-org-details-geronimoandtheapacheresistance/

 


https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/preen

 

updated 01-06-2021 Head over Heals Heart throb Crushes: revelations of some of the Women I felt most attracted towards in my youth.  (Now not so much)

 

"   One must judge of search by the standard of the Majnún of Love. [Literally, Majnún means “insane.” This is the title of the celebrated lover of ancient Persian and Arabian lore, whose beloved was Laylí, daughter of an Arabian prince. Symbolizing true human love bordering on the divine, the story has been made the theme of many a Persian romantic poem, particularly that of Nizámí, written in 1188-1189 A.D.] It is related that one day they came upon Majnún sifting the dust, and his tears flowing down. They said, “What doest thou?” He said, “I seek for Laylí.” They cried, “Alas for thee! Laylí is of pure spirit, and thou seekest her in the dust!” He said, “I seek her everywhere; haply somewhere I shall find her.”11
     Yea, although to the wise it be shameful to seek the Lord of Lords in the dust, yet this betokeneth intense ardor in searching. “Whoso seeketh out a thing with zeal shall find it.” [Arabian proverb.]"

 https://reference.bahai.org/en/t/b/SVFV/svfv-1.html

Donnie Darko - Time Travel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBuvoMa8GFU&list=PLC2FA0A33304CF3E3&index=14

 


 


KORLA PANDIT music   who shares My Solar Return Conjunction (within a degree)

 Korla Pandit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMEaOMRLxG8&t=0s

 


 

These are not examples of unrequited love,  but rather some combination of 

uncertain, unattainable, un-accountable or unanswerable 

 

love that needs a moment of grief with this soundtrack to Donnie Darko.  The Donnie Darko Movie so absolutely reminiscent of Korla Pandit along with Oaks Park Skating Rink in Sellwood neighborhood of Portland, Oregon during the 1980's where people of my generation who went to school near there most likely visited at least once as children:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRoRG7Vczo 

 

Dawning of uncovering Child Abuse / Undead Rabbit Costume / The Magick of the 2001 Film "Donnie Darko" revisited

 https://mindtrickmemos.blogspot.com/2017/09/dawning-of-uncovering-child-abuse.html

 

 Donnie Darko - The Artifact and Living https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-xNTboLs6o&list=PLC2FA0A33304CF3E3&index=19

 


 (these Pisces Sun ladies are lot different from Christie Aphrodite, ex girlfriends (unknown birthcharts),  my ex-stepsister (Capricorn), ex-fuckfling (Cancerian), and a lot of deceptive women I discovered were not my type.,   nor have I ever had any of these feelings towards quite as strong and weighty with heavy heart, as tragically an unattainable unavailable opportunity, more than any others at this caliber of heart attraction from any others since them).


If someone wants to paint me as a "stalker" its the raging fuel at memories of being betrayed by my parents so horribly that I fail to impress these 2 Sun Pisces women with some reciprocating level of joy to do them a favor.  Here they are:  (about a little over 6 months older than me and 1 year and 6 months older than me, of whom I never was stupid enough to approach disrespectfully AT ALL (well at least not in a way where I ever did them harm).   

 

EPIC ROMANTIC BALLAD OF AMERICAN BAHA MUSICIANS SEALS AND CROFTS"Summer Breeze"

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLx7TjAF0_c

 


 

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTv0K2SUlCY


 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTv0K2SUlCY

See the curtains hangin' in the window
In the evening on a Friday night
A little light a-shinin' through the window
Lets me know everything's all right

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' though the jasmine in my mind

See the paper layin' on the sidewalk
A little music from the house next door
So I walk on up to the doorstep
Through the screen and across the floor

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind

Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up and playing her tune
And I come home from a hard day's work
And you're waitin' there
Not a care in the world


See the smile awaitin' in the kitchen
Through cookin' and the plates for two
Feel the arms that reach out to hold me
In the evening when the day is through

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind




THESE ARE SPECULATIVE BIRTH TIMES.  UnKNOWN TIME AND PLACES, but the Dates are accurate: 

 Doe eyed dark eyes Angel   Sun Pisces, Moon Aquarius born in 1971 (kind of like some famous people). still kind of a heart throb whenever I think of her


Ginger Pippy Long Stalking (I'm no longer stalking):  Pisces Sun / Scorpio Moon conjunct Jupiter 1970

 

 

 

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsyfGwlf_l0 "head over heels"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg


 

Sacred native American Cockblocking grieving song / or Stalker anthem?  I don't know? God why? LOL : "I don't care if your married 16 times"

 


 

 NOT the woman in this Video, but she is telling the world she is a Pisces Sun / Aquarius Moon and reminds me of her: 


 1970 Ginger lady here: not so much, but Aquarius Moon lady born in 1971 ?  GOD SHE deserves a LAMENT HERE and is still kind of a Muse

 https://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/verdal.html

 This blog post is most definitely some kind of bizarre eloquent grieving relief valve finding all these videos and describing some major lifetime disappointments
, given how bludgeoned with terrorism I was from my parents' bad decisions and the bad decisions of the community from where I was raised.   I'd do just about anything for another chance to present myself like a human being to her as a couple of born again flawless Virgins with youth flawlessly restored, or better yet know attractive feelings with a woman are mutual for good reason.

 

A TACTFUL WAY TO EXPRESS A CRUSH: Leonard Cohen's song Suzanne.  Suzanne Verdal explains how this meant to her: 






   

The Irony of going Down to Oaks Park and Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge to go get Stoned Spring Break of 1985 with my step Siblings: LOL and some other  

REALLY ties the sense of synchronicity with the 2 old Pisces Menopause age (about to turn 50 & 51 last month of Winter 2021)    Gals WITH the whole PIPPY's line of work & DRYAD GODDESS'S childhood Neighborhood!  oh I'm such a fucking curious merry pseudo-benevolent stalker of patterns of time hoping to God the "confirmational bias" doesn't eat my fucking soul! 

Liquid Spear Waltz - Donnie Darko OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4_jcjOELSA


 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9qxV0Zr39U

 



https://astrologyobservations.blogspot.com/2020/07/virgo-pisces-axis-re-visited-synastry.html


lyrics to HEAD OVER HEALS

"I wanted to be with you alone
And talk about the weather
But traditions I can trace against the child in your face
Won't escape my attention
You keep your distance with a system of touch
And gentle persuasion
I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much
Oh, you're wasting my time, you're just, just, just wasting time
Something happens and I'm head over heels
I never find out till I'm head over heels
Something happens and I'm head over heels
Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart, don't, don't, don't throw it away
Throw it away, throw it away
I made a fire and watching it burn (yeah)
Thought of your future
With one foot in the past now just how long will it last
No, no, no, have you no ambitions, (What's the matter with...)
My mother and my brothers used to breath in clean air
And dreaming I'm a doctor
It's hard to be man when there's a gun in your hand
Oh, I feel so...
Something happens and I'm head over heels
I never find out till I'm head over heels
Something happens and I'm head over heels
Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart, don't, don't, don't throw it away
And this is my four leaf clover
I'm on the line, one open mind
This is my four leaf clover
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la...
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la...
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la...
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la...
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la...
In my mind's eye
One little boy, one little man
Funny how time flies"

- Lyrics to Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels (Official Music Video)




Virgo Pisces Axis revisited SYNASTRY OF MY 1ST HEAD OVER HEALS CRUSH OF 1984:     I guess I'm consistently head over heels for certain Pisces Sun Women



I finally discovered some birth details of A Girl   6.5 months older than me that was a total heart throb when I was 13 years old when I was way too bludgeoned with shame and fear from a difficult childh00d to even approach her with any tact worth anything. 

That was 1984

I published my own Horoscope elsewhere. 

Giving her an average time of birth at 12 noon birth chart, without revealing too many details about her identity (because I  don't want to be known as stalker anymore than I already am)

she's showing:

Jupiter, Mars, Neptune all in Sagittarius

Venus in Capricorn

Pisces Sun (exactly opposite my natal Mercury)

Aquarius Moon (exactly conjunct on my Mars & Rahu)

Saturn in the middle of Taurus.

Her and I were not meant to be, but at least the consistency of this pattern of who I'm attracted, why,  is confirmed through astrology.  

FEELING LIKE A HEEL \Head over Heals Heart throb Crushes: revelations of some of the Women I felt most attracted towards in my youth.  (Now not so much)


more gut wrenching failed romance songs of the 1980's https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/foreigner/waitingforagirllikeyou.html

 

"Waiting For A Girl Like You"

So long
I've been looking too hard
I've been waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find
I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone
When you love someone


more gut wrenching failed romance songs of the 1970's 1980's (kind of popular then and certainly impressionable) 


Seals and Crofts Summer Breeze has got to be the best anthem of working class husband to his home with his old lady:  song written and performed by 2 American Bahai guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED6z9He07ks

 

"Summer Breeze"

See the curtains hangin' in the window
In the evening on a Friday night
A little light a-shinin' through the window
Lets me know everything's all right

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' though the jasmine in my mind

See the paper layin' on the sidewalk
A little music from the house next door
So I walk on up to the doorstep
Through the screen and across the floor

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind

Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up and playing her tune
And I come home from a hard day's work
And you're waitin' there
Not a care in the world

See the smile awaitin' in the kitchen
Through cookin' and the plates for two
Feel the arms that reach out to hold me
In the evening when the day is through

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind


 

 

Gerry Rafferty - Right Down the Line

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

 


 don't stop believing journey https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=don%27t+stop+believing+journey

 

 
Seals & Crofts Lyrics
"Ruby Jean And Billie Lee"

"Oh Ruby Jean, last night I dreamed I was runnin' somewhere beyond the stars
I called out to you, and you answered softly
You are the children's eyes, and I'm the days gone by
Oh Ruby Jean, it doesn't seem like a long, long time, since we were born again
Into the dazzling light, uniting black and white
You are the rich brown earth, and I'm the flowers that grow

We'll have children (Lua), of the Kingdom (Joshua)
They won't be torn by war, nor will they
Kill or hate, or hesitate, to love. Justice

Oh Billie Lee, it's destiny that we meet again, here on this earthly plain
I'll see all the worlds with you, but you'll have to help me through
You are the straight and narrow path, and I'm the wayfayer
Oh Billie Lee, we shall be free in the years to come, to help build the Promised Land
We'll go where the day springs run, forever and live as one
He is the object of our longing, and we're His creation

We'll have children (Lua), of the Kingdom (Joshua)
They won't be torn by war, nor will they
Kill or hate, or hesitate, to love"




 

MORE GLAMOUR MUSIC Braveheart Soundtrack - The Princess Pleads For Wallace's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv3Kxg56Dak&list=PL11CE7C115B111B7F&index=16 



 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer