"THOR BY THE DOOR!" getting banned from Robert Phoenix's chat again


 getting banned from Robert's live chat again again: 40:35 / 2:40:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPg48K1qOUk

 


 

Dear Robert Phoenix,
Once again despite of my little smart ass comments,  I still appreciate participating in helping investigate with you and your audience to further a lot of your core pure sentiments to end this horrible tyranny we're in. 
 
I'm sure you're well aware as an old competitive sports fan, sports game player, coach,  and your great work as an investigative astrologer and social commentator, sometimes that zealous appreciation from some of your co-workers (your audience) can get conflated with petty stupid ego to feel such participation is appreciated.  Sometimes human nature to want some kind of affirmation for similliar sentiments by playing rough and sometimes distracting and agitating, bringing some off the wall comments and peanut gallery comic relief comments to the chatroom (like perceiving you as the Max Headroom prank
 
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
 

 
 
 
,  or your goofy side as similiar  Bill Murray (your Solar Return brother comedian) as Captain of a ship and your audience the crew memebers in the movie (Life Aquatic)   
 
 

 
 
 
 gets up pushed too far unintentionally.  
 
The flip side of these clown comments is I do listen to you seriously.  I did genuinely consider and want to know why it is some public employee peon propositioned you with a distance sensing thermometer at a public building. 
 
 

 
 
I thought that social experiment would  mean an eventual policy of such thermomenters being installed at some checkpoint in the builiding on all who enter.  Even though it carried the weight of some smart ass comment "they probably beamed it at you anyways" as a challenge to your pride for refusing such unethical proposition.     
 
Aside from that, I live right here in the Willamette Valley, Oregon in the heart of a smoke filled nightmare knowing something about the area where all these fires went down having lived here for over 40 years, Listening very intently to the information you share.  And I do appreciate all that.  And really wanted to bring this story to your attention about Victoria Australia 11 years ago:
 

Inside the mind of an arsonist: What motivates someone to start bushfires? | Australian Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJq1UolgPBw&t=928s

More on Black Saturday Australia:
 
 
 
 
Once Again,
 
Thanks for fighting the good fight.   
 
Regardless, if there's some other dark dirt on me you discovered, that you've reached a conclusion that I'm an irredeemable prick to you don't care to tell me about.  Whatever.   Fine.  I can live with that.  Its sad, but I can live with that.  I get it you do a lot of deep research and limited time like everyone else.      The shadow part of someone is never someone's true self.  Sorry if that's all you see, but at least Its been a pleasure agitating more discussion and hard core investigation on me.   Perhaps this is a Leo Moon conjunct south node statement: 
 
 
  Better to be sort of infamous, strongly remembered for annoying eccentric agitation with honest emotions,   than unknown conformist and silent.   
 
 Life goes on.  Thanks anyways.
 
Sincerely, -Karl  a.k.a.  09-15-1971 12noon  Pluto conjunct your natal sun      (a.k.a Robby's lilshadow)
 
 
 
re:
 
 QUOTE:   "
Robert Phoenix Morris <rpm1122@zoho.com>
To:spiralcosmosart@yahoo.com
 
Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 9:29 AM
 
 
You'll find out soon enough, but I have blocked you from FB, Twitter and Youtube.  You've effectively brought this on yourself by being an asshole. Congratulations.  I'd share more, but you're not worth it.  Whatever I would share with you, you'd take personal anyway.  You're not into growth.  If you want to get aliases/burners and still dump on me that's up to you.  I'll continue to block whatever or whomever you show up as.  And after I send this, you'll get blocked here to.
 
 
Robert (Phoenix) Morris
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer