RE: LOUIS TURI'S VIDEO With so many astrologers and psychics to choose from whose the right 1?

 PISCES and VIRGO AXIS REVISITED: 

With so many astrologers and psychics to choose from, who’s is the right one? https://www.drturi.com/with-so-many-astrologers-and-psychics-whos-is-the-right-one/

 

 

 

 

WHETHER OR NOT TO EAT MEAT? 




Horoscope of Robert Cheeke Famous Vegan Body Builder athlete compared to that of Robert Phoenixhttps://astrologyobservations.blogspot.com/2021/02/robert-phoenix-reveals-some-of-louis.html , who had revealed in a video that Louis Turi recommended Robert Phoenix eat meat for his health

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Robert+Cheeke

 



Robert Cheeke: Vegan Bodybuilding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M6Wc0DNbZA 




 

 

 


 

RE: LOUIS TURI'S VIDEO With so many astrologers and psychics to choose from whose the right 1?  

 

 LOUIS TURI'S VIDEO With so many astrologers and psychics to choose from, who’s is the right one? 582 views •Mar 18, 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av39E3lE7ac

 




IN MY OPINION (IMO) Don't choose!  Study and learn on your own!  

 

 Thank you once again Dr. Turi.,  I have watched and listened to you on and off since early 2000 on the Jeff Rense Radio show and didn't really start to listen to you seriously until 2012 and 2013 and I must say I feel respect but at the same time I feel obliged to throw your own teachings back at you to reflect as someone with many planet placements contrarian to yours.  The head of the Dragon, as 1 of many Generation X'ers born near 1971 (Julian Assange, Elon Musk, and many others) , is in the middle of Aquarius here along with Mars opposing a lot of "baby boomer" generation's natal Pluto in Leo (yours and my parents' especially).  IMO  Covid19 fear (all these exessive lockdowns and excessive masks are being perpetuated by the children and grand children of certain family member afraid  of that extreme Leo in Pluto old baby boomer generation afraid of dying. Its as though some of their children and grand children gladly suffocate themselves stupidly wearing masks in clean oxygenated air in public, (with plenty of social distancing)  in total fear of the oncoming pure Aquarius(air sign) opposition.   I could go on and on about our Saturn in Gemini Moons skeptical of Gemini Moon and Gemini Sun people too, but you probably see the beauty of contrarian reaction being put to good astrology scholarly work.   Like you've said, "all roads lead to Rome" and to each their own how they learn astrology.  I totally recommend your services as among the top astrologer for those with money and able to afford that are attracted to your style.   For some others,  journalling and feeling entertained by irony and Juxtaposition of events and people is how some people know and love to study astrology.   Accounting for ironic situations is the tradition of the Zen Koan that I hope some students of astrology really appreciated, especially if they despise a lot of gimmicky commercial astrology.   To each his own my friend. 


As an example of an eye for irony, what could be more ironic than juxtaposing Robert Phoenix (1 of your clients) who was told by you that he needs to eat meat for his health with a scholarly vegan athlete Robert Cheeke?:





 ------------------------------------

 

A lifetime in the making, my NEW book, co-authored by Matt Frazier, is now available for pre-order.
Hi, everyone!

Today is not only my 41st birthday, it's also the day that I get to share some major news in my life.

By far the biggest book project I have ever worked on is finally available for pre-order, and is being published by the world's 2nd largest book publisher.

Today also happens to be "Read Across America Day," which I just discovered yesterday when I was a guest on a live video workout with Eric The Trainer.


The Plant-Based Athlete has been years in the making, but really, a lifetime in the making for me.

As an 8-year-old in 3rd grade, I knew that someday I would be a writer.

Though I have been an author before, all of my books have been self-published, and this is my first hardcover book, and my first book that will be in every bookstore in America, and eventually in stores around the world.

I teamed up with my long-time friend, Matt Frazier, from No Meat Athlete, and this particular version of the book has been in the works since 2018.

We are so pleased to share it with you today.

We'll have more details about the book coming soon, but the concept was to share the compelling stories of the world's greatest plant-based athletes, and to create a "how to" book for anyone to learn how to be a plant-based athlete too.

I personally had the privilege of interviewing numerous olympic athletes, lots of world champion, professional, and elite athletes, and even some world record holders.

Our friend and colleague, Dr. Michael Greger, wrote the foreword for our book, which has been endorsed by Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Brenda Davis, RD, Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., Dotsie Bausch, Scott Jurek, Rip Esselstyn, and many others.

This has been and amazing journey, and it would mean the world to me if you would look up
The Plant-Based Athlete online and see if it is available where you order books.

I know the book listing is officially live on
Amazon, and when I noticed it was listed a few days ago, I quickly pre-ordered a copy.

What a wonderful gift it is to be able to announce this book to you on my birthday.

When I was a kid, this is what I wanted to be when I grew up. And over the past few decades, I failed over and over again, and then I decided I would just publish my own books, which I did.

I spent the past 10+ years as a self published author, and I finally got my break, with my collaboration with Matt Frazier, working with a major New York publisher to bring this hardcover book to life.

Thank you for your incredible support throughout this entire journey.

I'm now in my 26th year as a vegan athlete, and at times, I feel like I'm just getting started.

Looking forward to sharing more with you, but first, it's time for breakfast and getting back to work.

This is the book listing on
Amazon, but feel free to look for it online in other bookstores too.

Thanks for your time this morning. I appreciate you so much.
Thanks for checking out my NEW book, The Plant-Based Athlete! It's available online for pre-orders now at major book retailers across America.

All the best,


Robert Cheeke
Founder, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness 

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Email
Copyright © 2021 Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for it at a previous event, or because you opted in from our website.

Our mailing address is:
Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness
2733 N. Power Rd.
Ste. 102, Box 343
Mesa, AZ 85215

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer