Synastry Clash of Natal Sun Virgo Conjunction, Natal Moon Conjunct Venus part 2





[LAST EDITIED  04-02-17]  I maybe slow on the draw with witty comebacks, but at least they're witty and complete.  Virgoan extreme analytical resolution to call it how see it in its finest means quality verses quantity.    I don't hide why she is both absolutely fascinating to me and  disturbing to me and everything about me that says its time to part ways. Good astrologers will see this as a clockwork insight into my life for exactly what it is.   Why hide anything?





[Last editied 03-30-17 15:05 PST]  I will feel like my ass is handed to me by her if her daughters dare to defend her.  I pity the people who gang stalk her far more than her.  Unlike the Gang Stalkers, I don't hide where I'm coming from.  I don't plot her demise.  I just want to be as honest as I possibly can ever be with people I have mixed strong good and bad emotional feelings about.  I don't hide why she is both absolutely fascinating to me and  disturbing to me and everything about me that says its time to part ways.


According to her I'm the horrible mysogonist for daring to burst her bubble. No mysandrony on her part? Notice She doesn't deny a thing about me accusing of her as being a bad mother.  And until her daughters are ready to stand up for and defend mommy's name, she can go pound sand.  

Christie Aphrodite: Whatever you did or do with your life, all that I'm concerned about is that you're whole Cinderella theatrics aren't used to hurt anyone. I find you suddenly earning & owning your own house from living out of a van and shelter as the eternal minimum wage waitress overnight, while pushing all sorts of health ailments,  just a little bit unbelievable.

I don't wish being a disposable doll or a disposable anything on anyone, but there's a lot of people who know what that's like in worse ways you hopefully never will. And all I ask is that you please be careful you refrain from insulting them. There's no one the poor hate more than trustfund brats playing pretend paupers.


Christie Aphrodite
spiralcosmosart uh....fuck you. who the hell are you to tell me my life is a lie...? maybe if you had your own, you wouldn't be so concerned with trying to tear mine and my small successes down. like really? omg...get lost. hilarious how certain people think it's okay for me to be the damsel in distress, but when I finally accomplish something, everything is all lies with some twisted agenda? that really shows a lot about who you are... thanks for exposing yourself again. you are exactly the men I continue to run from. glad you enjoyed my pain. and now I'm glad you're not enjoying my peace. PS did I say fuck you, get lost? yeah...no...this is the last straw with you. 






Angeloflight
Wow!!! I hope thats not true caused I am sincerely happy for her. I was once was homeless as an Engineer due to awakening to higher self and being targeted at every workplace, streets etc. I wondered also but I know there are a lot of possibilities out there ... if thats the case this is the Love & Light they dont want to hear from others. Truth not deception support....
1
Christie Aphrodite
Angeloflight thank you! :) I hope things are better for you now as well too! :)

Vegan gangster vi
Christie Aphrodite his opinion doesn't matter, he is nit picking instead of seeing the big picture. assholes will be assholes, nothing we can do about that...but they could. 🙏
1
Christie Aphrodite
Vegan gangster vi for reals...you knew the jealousy bug would have to hit one of my haters at least...lol oh well. I don't play nice anymore...pretty quick draw with the fuck offs anymore! and it's always worth it! :)
1
Vegan gangster vi
Christie Aphrodite I dare him to be nice, for his sake (see how nice I'm). Do a good deed, with words maybe... and let us know how does it feel. You can start by apologizing for being a dick and we might forgive you.
1
Christie Aphrodite
And his comment about me earning and owning this overnight only shows he either doesn't listen, or he is intentionally trying to deceive...hmmmm


I listened TO this
Published on Mar 19, 2017
     
ridiculous sob Video very clearly [03-31-17 There's nothing more fake and vague than that stupid hoax video "Life as a disposable doll" video. Nothing. And if this comment here isn't completely blocked, then it only serves her right that there's some kind of youtube glitch preventing Christie from blocking me and I'm really not writing to a blank wall all alone. No one cries like a pathetic fucking baby like that and gets any real sympathy from anyone in this world unless you're a fraud and a fake and a phoney and somekind of fucked up spoiled prankster lifetime actor getting off to truly fucked over people's vulnerable penchant to seek relief from loneliness, sympathy, cammaraderie in misery & then turn around and say   "Oh you're all  parasite losers who enjoy my suffering.    Look at me!  I have a parachute you don't eat shit losers  ha ha!  My shit is holier than thou."  "I'm superior"   "I  have wings"  "You don't"

 Youtube is filled with channels like that.  Oprah Winfrey success is that way.   Why should Christie be any different? And of course there's a nice narcisstic supply backfire effect for the fucking attention whores to get lots and lots and lots of more view hits and so the publicity stunt keeps rolling as the butt hurt haters (yours truly) keep whining.

Thats the game. I have to admire the genius of it all, she plays her secret haters like a fiddle, but I hate the deception.   As though Donald Trump's rise to power to the presidency hasn't taught anyone anything?   It should.


 And Viola 4 or 5 days later absolute dream home:

 Published on Mar 25, 2017








2
Christie Aphrodite
Vegan gangster vi lol he's done things like this before...so honestly, I'm soooooo done with him. I've told him before...feel free to ask questions, but he continues writing his own story and tries to project it on ro me. buh bye...last straw like I said. everytime I kick one of these assholes out of my life, everything improves! :) still need to do a video on that!
1
Vegan gangster vi
Christie Aphrodite sending you love, as always.
1
Christie Aphrodite
You too honey, thank you! :)
1
spiralcosmosart
Christie Aphrodite not saying you're lying, just reminding you of how insanely diverse & unknown people can be from another perspective from an unknown other end of computer screens. Defenses on guard again? Tough love. Tit for tat. We've never even met so nevermind about anyone's allegations of having a life or lack thereof, its all a drama game anyways.. and I'm a sucker of my own emotional curiosity ... Sorry to dare remind you of something unknown but boldly unnerving. I'm not calling anyone lying nor telling the truth.


Christie Aphrodite
Bull shit. Your comment was nothing less than a veiled threat filled with accusations. And that's not the first time. I've told you before...feel free to ask, but your Bullshit repeated comments contain no questions, only projections. I don't tolerate that crap anymore. That is why I'm allowed to realize my dreams...cutting out the Bullshit! 

Christie Aphrodite
I don't need a reminder that other people might not get me. I dont give a fuck. [<--whose the Narcissist with that kind of desensitized attitude toward the perspectives of those who don't get you?]





For anyone to not believe the documented truth I've willingly shared

[as though the average fan or lurker of your work is going to watch 900+ videos & audio?]

only shows their jealousy of not being able to accomplish all I have...and their penchant for hate. Who are you to warn me of what others will think and why do you think it's your place or that I even care?

[Who are you to demand that NO one tell you they don't trust you?]



 You aren't speaking for anyone else in your comments. [yep the terrible detractor I am]


" You are only showing who you are and what you think."  [right As though honesty is a bad thing?  Who could possibly expect a tramp whose survived by lying about her life to consider honesty much of a virtue anyways]


 And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! I know what's real and if you were in tune with yourself or your heart, you would know too. I will not accept one more passive aggressive projecting accusatory comments from you. It's called boundaries. I talked about it in a video. The number one detoxing plan...removing all toxic people from your life! 
 If you believed any of this shit you wrote and had any self respect, you would not be here. So why are you here? Trying to plant seeds of doubt where I'm giving people hope? Puke! 

spiralcosmosart
Wow. Uhhhh... Interesting .. woohoo . . . Please get over me. I don't hate you Christie, please don't confuse me as another asshole. So what if I post skeptical cynical slant? Why even make videos with comments enabled if all you want is people to tell you you're perfect?



Vegan gangster vi
spiralcosmosart that's your excuse, to be an asshole because you can? wow is right (sorry Christy, had to reply).
1
Christie Aphrodite
Thank you +Vegan gangster vi​ :) +spiralcosmosart​ go back and read your accusatory comments...each time I reacted this way... This time is obviously more harsh because you didn't take me serious the last times. Last reminder...I will answer your questions, I will block all projections and assumptions. 

spiralcosmosart
Christie Aphrodite Since you keep saying ask questions and don't make statements or assumptions or post my opinions or observations as statements. I didn't really want to ask the question I am about to ask because its pretty damn rude, loaded and cruel and couldn't possibly result in me expecting a straight answer from you here or anywhere to me, especially online, given how much incredibly void of respect I have for people whose honest answer is yes, and given I pretty much have a good Idea what the answer already is based on a lot of your antics BUT given the abuse that happened to me in my childhood, since it is kind of my core chip on my shoulder. Here it goes. HERE'S THE QUESTION: Are you the least bit guilty of being criminally negligent to your own children or Anyone's children, especially as a result of your own addictions, in such a way resulting in you being responsible for them being abused? Being desperate enough to leave your own children in daycare facilities & being estranged from their father is already 2 strikes. Please Don't answer that to me & expect anymore sympathy regardless what you say. My Advice (as though you care) Answer that to yourself and go about your own personal business owning up to it as you need to [as she needs to redeem herself]. Yeah you remind my of my insane mom. There you go there's your horrible little man who you are already quite willing to write off & allege to be a jealous narcissistic p.o.s. as far as you're concerned, for daring to criticize and Question the Integrity of super regal royal queen super MARTYR singlemom basking in the joy of her own 2 story castle in some rural area in Western Washington. And if you continue surrounding yourself with only positive commenting lapdogs people (most likely gay men) like ytuser Vegan Gangster, that  kind of makes you kind of a faghag? Good luck. 

Christie Aphrodite
Thank you for sharing. You agree done taking it your anger for your motherly on me. You've done this for years and now you are blocked. Every word you use towards me is distraught and I'm done. Goodbye and have a great life. I hope you got all you wanted here and did all you came to do. And yes, I think you are a disgusting little man... And that is why you are single. Your attitude and hatred for women is evident in most all your posts. Good luck to you and god bless. I am done. Thanks for the experience! [And of course there's no hatred of men on her part. . . Yeah right]

Christie Aphrodite
This comment thread is a perfect example of everything I warn everyone about and said exactly in my videos...this passive aggressive treatment you use is a classic narcissus trait. I'm thankful this is a real life experience that can teach people about gaslighting. So thank you for that! I will definitely use the example. Do not every contact me again. Anywhere. Ever. You have zero room in my healthy life and have siphoned enough of my energy all these years.

Oh innocent superior integrity Christie Aphrodite prevails and wins and has the last word.   And I'm left writing to a wall.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Water Trine Musicians born when Pluto was in Cancer